Wedding Planning | Seven Benefits of Hiring a Wedding Designer
As a newly engaged couple, we know how confusing the early stages of wedding planning can be. There are so many terms out there, and some seem so similar. That is why we are here to share with you the importance of working with a wedding designer and the benefits of hiring a wedding designer.
What is a Wedding Designer Anyways?
Similar to a wedding planner or wedding coordinator, your wedding designer will focus on the logistics of your wedding day. Where a wedding designer differs is they will focus on the aesthetic of your wedding as a whole. Your designer will focus on the visual parts of your wedding day and curate the event from start to finish to ensure all details are coordinated through a cohesive vision.
At Design Studio South, we love to empower our couples through their unique style to design their dream wedding. We work with our clients from the first sketch to the final send-off.
7 Benefits of Hiring a Wedding Designer
- Designers will help coordinate with vendors and rental companies to bring the overall vision to life. This then saves the client time from going back and forth from vendor to vendor.
- There is an immense benefit to hiring a professional wedding designer who has excellent vendor connections and relationships within the industry.
- Designers will help you come up with a budget, track the finances and stay on budget for every aspect of the design and execution of your big day.
- Your designer stays up to date on the latest wedding trends and what is coming up in the wedding industry so that you don’t have to.
- A designer is skilled at customization and personalization. They help tie in the client’s personal details and incorporate them throughout the event.
- Designers are typically on-site to help ensure the smooth execution of your wedding design. Their goal is to make sure your wedding vision comes to life on the day of your event. We want you to be able to enjoy the time leading up to the wedding and know that the actual wedding day is taken care of.
- With years of experience and a skilled team at their side, your designer is there to troubleshoot any problems before they arise.
With over sixteen years of industry experience, our team is there to help design your dream wedding that genuinely reflects your and your partner’s style. Whether you are planning a southern wedding or a unique destination wedding, we’d love to help you! So, if you are newly engaged and are looking for a Wedding Designer, be sure to reach out! Fill out our inquiry page to get the process started today!